Sunday 30 September 2012

After the New Month


Here’s the second joke, based on September’s issue of Reader’s Digest Asia;

“A student is on one side of a raging river. There are no bridges. He has no boat. He shouts out to the master on the opposite bank: ‘How do I get to the other side?’ The master shouts back: ‘You are on the other side.’”

YAWWWNNNN!

I returned home from the night jog one and a half hour ago and now getting sleepy while sipping my milk at the same time.

It’s been a while since I last posted my blog, probably nearly a month ago. Needless to say, so many things happened since the day I returned to my civilian life (and thus, the title of this post). From getting a job, requesting for resignation, finally found the personal traits of the girl of my dream, celebrating my birthday with my close/best friends (I’ve an issue with this/these definitions of levels of friendship, totally) to lunch treat and surprise gifts by my family. You know –I could probably sound like a girl blogging about all the good things happened to her, and then posting images from her camera into her blog and exclaimed how happy she was and… yadda yadda yadda…

Well, I supposed there isn’t a need for any explanation if you find any of the above quite negative –or lead to a negative thought about me. I wouldn’t want to dwell so much on that. It’s because by doing so, explaining to everyone whom I know as to why I quit a job, it sounds like I want others to accept my reasoning. Without knowing it, I’ve become chained to them –I must sort of update them whenever whatever happens to me.

Bah! Silence is golden. Tomorrow is my next interview via an agency.

And –

OH MY GAWD!

IT’S 10.40PM! Gosh –I must go to bed now! Goodnight, earthlings!


Yours Truly and Sincerely,
‘Iz

No comments:

Post a Comment